Currently looking to fill a temp to hire UNLOADING RECEIVING position for a brand new facility in Lathrop, CA.
This position requires manually unloading pieces of furniture but the ultimate goal is to get you certified by the client to become a put away driver. This positions offers room for growth, equipment certification, and overtime. The right candidate will strive in a fast pace environment and have the ability to handle heavy product.
Please note ALL positions require working over the ENTIRE WEEKEND
SCHEDULE: 4PM-12:30PM (Overtime REQUIRED)
PAY: $13/hr (EPJ Experience)
We're looking for someone who can to unload and maneuver furniture from trailer onto metal pallet, and has experience with handheld RF scanner and electric pallet jack.
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM
- Six month minimum experience operating electric pallet jack
- Maneuvering furniture from trailer to equipment metal plate for put-away
- Lifting 50lbs consistently on a repetitive basis ( Pushing, Pulling, and Pivoting furniture)
- Work quickly and efficiently in a team environment
- Identify product codes/SKU numbers on labels correctly
- Communicate with team members to ensure tasks are being carried out
- Operate a forklift to assist with putting away of product (possibility to be trained on order picker forklift)
- Ability to work in a performance driven/metric environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be flexible to work weekends
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to read/write and understand basic instructions in English
- Ability to provide 2 professional references
- Ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Willing to submit to a Criminal Background check and Drug Screen
Apply today and feel free to call us if you have questions or want additional details.
Stephanie - Onsite Coordinator (209)275-4595
Joe - Onsite Coordinator (916)230-2039
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.