Are you looking for a job that will start right away? Well Randstad in Gurnee is in need of Warehouse Order Picker / Material Handler candidates to start working on Tuesday 05/28/2019 in Lake Bluff, IL. Applications will still be accepted after this date. This is an ideal 1st shift position from 7:00am - 3:30pm working Monday - Friday. Starting pay is $12/hour and will increase to $13 upon being converted to a permanent employee of this company.
- Unloading shipments with new product and help organize the new warehouse
- Reorganizing and palletizing products to ensure locations of each type of product make sense to the inventory as a whole
- Cycle counts to insure accurate inventory levels
- Material handling by hand and using manual pallet jacks
- Consistently lifting boxes that weigh 30-40lbs for an 8 hour shift
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Good verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with picking sequences, type of use, and order fulfillment process
- Former experience working in a warehouse or factory environment is a plus
- Ability to quickly and properly stack and wrap pallets
- Knowledgeable using an RF scanner
- Previous material handling experience is a plus
- Updated resume that you can share with Randstad
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of warehouse experience in the last year
- Candidates with previous picking/packing and palletizing experience are most desired
Apply online today and call the office at 847-336-3700. Ask for our Recruiter Nathan and get back to work ASAP!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.