Forklift Operator Multiple Shifts Available
Do you like driving forklifts?
Do you like your nights free or yours mornings free?
Do you like overtime?
Well then Randstad has a job opportunity for you! We are looking for individuals who enjoy a fast paced work environment with a chance for a permanent placement. With this permanent placement you will get a pay increase, PTO and benefits starting day one of your conversion to full time. The site is located in Romeoville, IL, and we are currently looking for drivers for all shifts. We have Monday through Friday 1st and 2nd shifts and a weekend 1st shift available as well. There is also a great chance for overtime. We also offer a bonus after completing 30 and 60 days with us that could total as much as $400! And don't forget that we pay every Friday.
- Inventory Count
- Operate stand up forklift and powered pallet jacks to move pallets.
- Accurately pick product using an RF scanner
- Pack product into prefabricated containers and prepare for shipment
- Utilize various material handling equipment--including sit down forklift and walkie rider--to load and unload trucks and move product throughout the facility
- Demonstrating proper forklift loading procedures, including knowledge of weight requirements and safety precautions
- Verifying of product to ensure accuracy
- Ensure packaging, routing, and systems work is completed accurately and timely
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Participate in a Lean Warehousing system on the floor
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
- Operating a forklift to maneuver through the warehouse to move products
- Using wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhering to quality standards set forth by the company
- Inspecting and performing maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Identifying safety hazards in the workplace
- Maintaining concentration over a long period of time
At least 6 months of forklift experience in the last 18 months is required.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please apply now or email a resume mentioning the position to Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815/514-1024.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.