Manufacturing company for the automotive aftermarket, develops innovative products for the car enthusiasts offering products like grille emblems, ornamental hitch covers, fuel doors, and more.
Position: Machine Operator
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Hours: Monday - Thursday 2:30pm - 1am
Pay: $15-$20/hour Dependent upon experience
What's in it for you? Weekly paychecks, California paid sick leave, 401k, medical benefits, and access to corporate discounts and more!
The day-to-day responsibilities for this position include:
- Load and unload raw materials and fixtures
- Installing bolts and studs when needed
- Producing quality parts - form, fit, function
- Keeping accurate part counts - cycle times
- Maintaining coolant level - concentration
- Pass down clean and chip free machine and production information
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 1:00 AM
Operate CNC machines, lathes, CNC saw, robotic welding cells, and laser cutter
- Reliable transportation to El Dorado Hills
- Work a 4x10 schedule, 4 days a week 10 hour days
- At least 18 years of age
- Experience and passion working on cars
Please apply with an updated resume and a recruiter will review and be in contact to schedule an interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.