1st Shift Available!!
6 AM - 2:30 PM
Pay rate $20-22/hr, based upon experience.
- Set???up and operate gas welding machines
- Utilize work orders, blueprint layouts and verbal instructions.
- Regulate flow of gases for proper mixture.
- Maintain accurate record keeping
- Clean parts to remove contamination prior to welding.
- Set???up and operate all phases of brazing applications
-Change weld cups, electrodes, and any other tooling to maintain quality and production standards.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Must have at least 2 years of prior experience
- Must have experience working with blueprints as well as verbal directions.
- Must be comfortable working with inspections gauges: verniers, scales, micrometers and pin gauges.
- Must be a team player, comfortable leading and training other employees.
- Must maintain, clean and care for equipment.
- Must have at least 2 years of prior welding experience
- Must be comfortable working in a manufacturing environment,.
- Must be reliable, punctual and able to work 40 hours weekly (+OT).
- Must be able to bend, lift, stand and walk for 8-10 hours a day.
For further questions or inquiries please call 908-791-0780 or email: Nicholas.Caminiti@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.