Entry Level Mechanic
The Mechanical Assembler builds small and large assemblies and kits using manual and automated tools performing a variety of operations while working from blueprints, manufacturing specifications, procedures, and work instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs necessary assembly functions working from operation sheets, verbal instructions, samples and blueprints.
- Selects correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies, standards, hardware, to support the job.
- Uses a variety of hand tools including basic measuring instruments, air tools and riveting tools.
- Remove and/or replace installed components and any related parts.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Basic mechanical aptitude preferred, demonstrated past problem solving, tool usage, and repair experience required
- 1-2 years of automotive or diesel experience or education preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required, vocational or technical certification in vehicle repair preferred
- Must be fluent in English. Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Able to stand, walk, bend and lift 50 lbs.
- Prior experience in manufacturer is helpful.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- A positive, customer service attitude and effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills required for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
If you are interested in hearing more:
1.) Please click "reply" and attach your resume and/or contact information
2.) Call Lukas at 631-582-3807
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.