Ground floor opportunity with global manufacturing and distribution company that specializes in engineered rubber, metal, plastic and foam parts. Duties will include receiving product from vendors, part inspection and documentation, picking and shipping of parts, support for Vendor Managed Inventory Programs, and general warehouse and production support functions. Most Warehouse functions include some level of data entry or transfer of part information to customer packaging. This is an ideal opportunity for a person with strong attention to detail and desire to learn. We are searching for a dedicated, hard-working person who is looking for a career opportunity. Based on performance, we will provide product and system training and a solid opportunity for career growth within our company!
- Perform receiving and shipping inspections in accordance with Quality Assurance Programs being utilized.
- Perform order pulling, shipping and receiving functions.
- Perform inventory count procedures.
- Work closely with inside and outside sales team to ensure all order and vendor processing is handled efficiently, accurately and effectively.
- Maintain physical inventory and warehouse facilities.
- Performs Vendor Managed Inventory support functions for local customers (delivery of parts, inventory counts, accurate documentation)
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
--Positive attitude with strong work ethic!
--Deliver high quality, error-free work that is exact and complete by paying close attention to detail.
--Ability to thrive in fast paced, changing, time sensitive environment.
--Focuses on servicing customers and vendors by demonstrating a sense of integrity, urgency, dedication, courtesy, accuracy, and efficiency.
--Basic Computer Skills (Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.)
--Team oriented individual also capable of working with little supervision.
--Effective organizational, communication and leadership skills
No Degree Required
--Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
--Minimum of High School Diploma
To take the next steps:
1. Please apply. It will only take a few minutes to create a profile and upload your updated resume.
2. Upload your resume.
3. If you have not received an e-mail or a phone call after 24 hours, feel free to call the branch (912/748/8265). We would love to pull up your resume and schedule an interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.