Shipping Warehouse Worker
Are you looking for a long term position with the opportunity of advancement where you can put your acquired skills to use?
We are partnering up with a local distribution center on the outskirts of the Bakersfield area. We are looking for Shipping Warehouse Worker able to work a 3rd shift. This is a long term position to be hired on with the company. Once hired on company does offer Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
- Order fulfilment
- Inbound freight receiving
- Full case receiving stocking
- Customer return processing
- Full case order selecting and replenishment processing
- Order shipping and truck loading
- Will be trained in to pallet jack operation
- Ensure proper trailer docking procedures are followed; unload trailer, stage product and inspect pallets for quantity and damages; remove damaged product and validate all paperwork to the load (i.e., piece count, signatures, etc.); properly annotate discrepancies on freight bill or appropriate documents; utilize warehouse technology to verify and process freight and create receiving manifest and receipt tickets
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 2:30 AM
Experienced with ordering picking
Able to maintain and encourage a safe work environment
Review and verify orders processed
Able to perform general warehouse duties such as: picking, packing, sorting, shipping and receiving
1 year of order picking experience
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Capable of assisting job needs in terms of overtime or assisting other departments
Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
If interested please fill out application or you can also submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Shipping Warehouse Worker"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.