Production Line Worker
New Year, New Job! Are you looking to start this year off right with a new career? If so, we need you!
We have several openings for warehouse line workers in the Sandston area with a reputable company. The position is great for those who have warehouse experience and need 8-hour shifts for a great work/life balance.
The shifts that are being offered are:
1st shift: 7:30am-3:30pm (Monday-Friday) - $10.00
2nd shift: 3:30pm-11:30pm (Monday-Friday) - $10.35
3rd shift: 11:30pm-7:30am (Sunday-Thursday) - $10.35
- Assist in the manufacturing of computer and ink products.
- Work directly on the assembly line.
- Meet production standards (items per minute/hour).
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Must have basic warehouse experience
- Willing to submit to drug and background check
- Reliable transportation to 23150, Sandston (not on the bus line)
If you are interested in starting as soon as possible, please apply to this posting and text or call Brittany 804-424-0331 with your name, phone nuimber, and email address.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.