We are seeking an experienced Forklift Operator to join a growing Distribution Warehouse in the Bucks County area.
The idea candidate will be comfortable working in a small warehouse team setting, with only 3 other employees. It is necessary to work independently and ensure the coordination and direction of all activities concerned with the packaging, order picking, shipping of goods.
1st shift: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Starting salary is $14.00 to 20.00 per hour. Qualified employees for hire will have great attendance and follow all company policies and procedures accordingly.
- Picking, packing, checking, and shipping of outbound orders
- Plan effectively for the fulfillment of customer orders and inter-warehouse transfers, coordinating the necessary labor resources to ensure efficient receipts
- Ensure all customer orders are fulfilled accurately and within agreed timelines
- Prepare all necessary shipping documentation (Packing Slips, Bills of Lading, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with other warehouse teams in a cross functional manner
- Submit weekly supply requests for warehouse
- Perform other duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Computer and basic application software used in warehouse operations (Ex WMS)
- Warehouse machinery and equipment - must be forklift certified
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including routine reports and email correspondence
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and team members
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Safety (SDS) training
No Degree Required
- Knowledge of warehousing techniques, standard warehouse practices and procedures
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Must be forklift certified - sit down forklift or electric pallet jack.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please apply to this job posting and call our office today at 215-364-5627 to speak with a recruiter today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.