Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have experience with warehouse inventory systems and procedures?
We have an exciting opportunity for you here in the St.Louis area!
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm, and starts at $14.00/hr, with the possibility of overtime.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory levels between inbound merchandise and outbound merchandise.
- Perform audits of associate transactions.
- Research discrepancies utilizing reports as needed.
- Report associate errors and/or findings to management.
- Initiate and execute all safety procedures and standards with regard to inventory control and utilize good judgment at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Maintain an acceptable level of attendance.
- Adhere to the security regulations of the facility.
- Perform physical inventory once a year.
- Perform any other distribution duties and responsibilities.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
We are looking for detail oriented people who have a great work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to learn, and the passion to care about their job and employer.
An ideal candidate would have knowledge of warehouse inventory systems and computer skills.
No Degree Required
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School diploma or GED..
- Knowledgeable in the use computers.
- Knowledge of item number reference, description, location sequencing.
- Comprehension of basic warehouse layout of bins and items, including overstock and secondary bin locations.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction with a positive, 'can-do' attitude.
- Must be detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Good reasoning ability, sound judgment, resourceful and well organized.
These positions are filling fast, so call Michelle at 314/325-2477 today to schedule an interview and site tour! Or simply click the button below to start the interview process
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.