Forklift Operators in Byhalia, MS
You will be moving A/C units within the warehouse. This is one of the rar jobs where will be on the lift up to 90% of the time.
- Prior to sorting out equipment perform pre-operational inspection
- Ensure inventory accuracy by following documented procedures
- Follow all safety guidelines and use appropiate PPE at all times
- Meet and maintain department quality/productivity standards
- Perform housekeeping duties throughout shift and at designated times
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Safe forklift operating skills are required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- 1 year of Forklift Operating experience
- Must be extremely focused
- Not afraid of heights - ability to work at all module levels (pick module has 3 levels)
- Basic computer skills and understanding of overall distribution operations
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to operate motorized equipment (Forklift)
- Ability to read and interpret documents and count inventory accurately
- Required to climb, stand, and/or walk for extended periods of time throughout shift
- Detailed and team oriented
- Flexible to work different shift if necessary and overtime with little or no notice
Please create a profile and apply online only.
*** MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN ***
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.