Galt, California - Warehouse General Labor
***WE OFFER DIGITAL VIDEO INTERVIEWS AND WALK-IN INTERVIEWS!*** (Walk-ins are accepted Monday - Friday 9AM to 12PM).
Do you have a warehouse or food production background? Then read on!
- Reliable transportation to Galt, CA (Above Lodi and below Elk Grove - About 26 Miles outside of Sacramento)
- Able to stand on feet for entire shift
- Work some holidays and/or weekends & overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, stooping, bending and twisting (maneuverability).
- Must be comfortable working in hot, cold, wet or dry environments
- Shifts may vary depending on clients needs
- Have experience operating a forklift? We look for those candidates as well! (optional)
Job duties may include:
* Loading/Unloading Trucks
* Food Production
* Order Pulling / Packing / Stocking
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
* Responsible work ethics
* Motivated to work
* Must follow directions
* Be professional and courteous to the employees/management at our client
No Degree Required
* Reliable transportation to Galt, CA (Past Elk Grove on Hwy 99 South, above Lodi/Acampo)
* Attendance is crucial
If you meet the qualifications above, please apply with your resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 916-326-5171 and ask for Peter or Wayne. We are located at 1209 4th Street, Suite #100 Sacramento, CA 95814. Our business hours are Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.