Are you detailed orientated with proven leadership skills? Do you have experience interacting with all levels of employees and leading a team?
If so, then we are looking for you!
Randstad is seeking a Performance Coach to work (10 am - 7pm) closely with our site team. The ideal candidate must have 2-3 years experience in a supervisory or team lead position. The desired candidate must has the ability to make fast and effective decisions and will interact with management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive improved productivity
- Ability to work alongside the team, set an example of successful behavior
- Allow management to focus on continuous improvement of their operations
- Directs and oversees activities of employee to ensure consistent achievement of production and quality standards.
- Interfaces with managers and line supervisors to determine work priorities/schedules and to ensure accomplishment of overall goals.
- Observes workforce to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Provides just-in-time training and guidance to ensure optimum performance levels
- Orients new talent to work environment and position
- Identifies work issues and areas for improvement.
- Partners with Randstad Site Manager to direct movement and deployment of talent between work areas.
- Performs shift check-ins
- Conducts pre-shift meeting to communicate shift goals/priorities and reinforce safety standards/best practices.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date performance documentation.
- Meets with Randstad Site Manager on a daily/weekly basis to assess performance levels according to established success indicators.
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Knowledge/Skills/Experience for Success:
- Influencing tactics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative
- Problem solving and sound decision making
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Randstad offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Schedule Flexibility
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years warehouse leadership or customer service experience preferred
Strong Computer skill set. Use of Microsoft excel and Powerpoint preferred
To apply for this position please apply online and/or send resumes to email@example.com.
Please enter PERFORMANCE COACH in the subject line.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.