Manufacturing Production Supervisor
Randstad is currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Production Supervisor for a reputable Manufacturing and Engineering company located in Pinellas Park, FL! This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
Location: Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Pay: $45,000 - $55,000/yearly (Based on Experience)
Hours: 1st Shift - Monday thru Friday (some holidays and weekends may be needed)
The ideal candidate needs to have 5-10+ years' experience as a Manufacturing Production Supervisor. Also needs to have experience with Electro-Mechanical assembly and soldering to be able to assist on the production floor, if needed. This is NOT a Logistics position.
- Planning, monitoring, appraising, counseling, enforcing policies/procedures, disciplinary actions with HR and Management
- May be responsible for recruiting, selecting, orienting and training new employees and temporary workers
- Operate a Lean Manufacturing environment from resource allocation, planning to material management
- Assist in applying knowledge to analyze, investigate and resolve non-routine problems
- Focus on Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
- Assist in developing electronic and hard copy reports, records, diagrams and charts
- Ability to set up, implement and perform visual production area layout and area design
- Create, revise and support systems, procedures by analyzing ongoing production work, operating practices, record keeping systems, forms of control, budgetary & personnel requirements, and assist in technical problem solving
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Problem solving skills
- High energy
- Leadership ability
- Use the internet to get information as needed for equipment set up, repair and/or replacement, part specs/costs/lead times, military specs and other information
- Assist in assembling, inspecting or testing products to meet specifications and quality standards
- 5-10+ years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Understanding of engineering and manufacturing operations and quality management systems (ISO 9001 and other standards)
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP/MRO software; Deltek CostPoint Preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to work a 40 hour week and possible after-hours, weekend or holiday schedule (as needed/required)
If interested, please apply online today with your resume attached! Or you can email your resume directly to Kaitlynne.Fuller@randstadusa.com
You will need a resume in order to be considered for an interview with the client.
For any questions, please feel free to call our office or email Kaitlynne.Fuller@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.