Shipping Clerical Clerk
Do you want a new career opportunity that offers rewarding challenges and room for growth? We are currently looking for a data entry clerk to work with a leading cold storage company in the City of Industry. You must be accurate, professional and a self starter. If you are a hard worker, with with a strong attention to detail and enjoy continuous development, we would love to hear from you.
As a Shipping Clerical Clerk, you will input information from a variety of sources into a computer database using an alphanumeric keyboard. You will have daily goals for speed and accuracy and will be recognized for your achievements. There will be goals to be met, so you will also need to plan your day accordingly to ensure you are on track to meet your goals.
Working hours: 5:30 PM - 2:00 AM
- Reading source documents and entering data in specific database fields, using keyboards or scanners
- Compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Comparing data with source documents, or re-entering data in verification format to detect errors
- Storing completed documents in appropriate locations
- Locating and correcting data entry errors and reporting them to supervisors in a timely manner
- Communicating with team to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- 10-key experience is a must
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Click to apply or call 626 918 4600 to discuss the opportunity and your qualifications. We are interviewing virtually or in person and look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.