Medical Device Assembler
Are you looking to join a fast growing medical device company? Do you enjoy working in a clean room and using microscopes for work? Randstad is partnering with one of the fastest growing medical device companies in the Bay Area. This is a temp to hire opportunity where you have the opportunity to grow with the company and contribute the success of this company. If you or someone you know is interested, please forward your resume to Jaime.Rodriguez@randstadusa.com or call at 408/727-5301
- Perform deburring, assembly and welding processes of small metal components under a microscope.
- Perform basic assembly of metal and plastic components.
- Adheres to approved standard operating procedures and manufacturing procedures.
- Ensures product quality, identifies defects, and raises potential quality issues.
- Utilizes small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and fixtures.
- Work with engineers on production issues and improvements.
- Help to maintain clean room integrity via proper gowning techniques and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Maintains accurate Lot History Records.
- Available to work overtime as requested by supervisor.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Good manual dexterity with both hands and visual activity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written instructions
- Ability to utilize basic math skills
- Knowledge of current good manufacturing practices and good documentation practices
No Degree Required
- 1-3 years of experience in medical device assembly
- Experience working in a clean room or controlled environment
- Experience using a microscope in assembly environment
This is an ongoing position as we are hiring for many people. If you or someone you know is interested please forward your resume to Jaime.Rodriguez@randstadusa.com or call at 408/727-5301.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.