Warehouse Associate Part Time 2nd shift
Do you have some free time and would like to make some extra money? We are looking for someone who is able to come in and work a couple days a week for as little as 4 hours to as many as 10 hours. Shifts are available during the week and on the weekend, we will work around your schedule.
We are looking for people to work in a clean, and safe facility with a focus on quality, not quantity. This team works hard but in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. You will need to be a quick learner and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment. Safety is always a priority so your first day on the job will include a thorough safety orientation. We have found that anyone with a retail, food service, landscaping background does really well here!
As a warehouse associate, you will be responsible for shipping/receiving, loading/unloading trucks, material handling, sorting and palletizing, and quality assurance while conducting visual inspections of product and general warehouse housekeeping tasks. Our best workers demonstrate a sense of accuracy and organization.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 1:30 AM
- Loading and unloading material from delivery trucks and loading dock
- Transporting products throughout the warehouse without damage using a
hand truck or cart
- Maintaining inventory on warehouse shelves and packing supplies
- Receiving and accurately fill orders for delivery
- Assembling packages or products in a timely manner
No Degree Required
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Able to stand, walk, bend, and stoop for up to 10 hrs a day
- Able to comply with strict attendance policy
- Able to push, pull, lift, and/ or carry up to 50 pounds
- Able to demonstrate safe lifting and work place habits
- Extensive Background check and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation (no available bus line)
To take the next step, please create a profile and apply today with Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.