- Follow safety rules, procedures and requirements
- Operate manufacturing machinery
- Notify management of issues or concerns in a timely manner (e.g. safety concerns/hazards
- Be able to work in a team environment as well as individually
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum of 6 months in a manufacturing or factory environment
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Call or email me if interested.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.