What's the job?
Are you someone who is detailed oriented with the ability to perform each essential duty satisfactory? We are looking for someone to come in to make an immediate impact to work directly with the Quality Assurance Manager to support all management systems.Responsibilities:
- Support the QA Manager's overall activities & responsibilities.
- Assist with development, preparation, review & update the quality manual provided.
- Works in close cooperation with Marketing & Product Engineering Departments to properly assess testing and reporting to ensure all requirements are met.
- Assist in monitoring and implementation of quality related initiatives throughout the plant.
- Assist to improve internal performance indicators
- Experience with ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 14001:2004 is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint
- Certification as an Internal Auditor or Document Controller is desirable
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Minimum 5 years of Quality Assurance experience and/or training
Working hours: 7:00 PM - 3:15 PMIf you are experienced in Quality Assurance and looking to join a top-notch team please apply today! We look forward getting to know you!(757)425-4540 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.