We have a maintenance mechanic opening for the second shift, we are looking for someone with experience with in pharmaceutical or neutraceutical. This opportunity is working for a growing manufacturer doing production maintenance.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- perform repairs, upgrades, installations and periodic maintenance of production machinery
- improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- preventative maintenance
- electrical repair work a plus but not mandatory
- maintains systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
This opportunity is a direct hire-position
Pay: $20 - $24.00 (Based on experience)
Hours: 2nd shift
No Degree Required
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience
- Experience with working on fillers, capping, bottling machines or similar production machinery.
- Preventative maintenance of production machinery
- Basic knowledge of PLC
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to Pamela Barros at Pamela.Barros@Randstadusa.com. Also call Pamela Barros at 6315823807
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.