Supply Chain Manager - Inventory & Buyer Specialist
Randstad is seeking a Supply Chain Manager for a reputable manufacturing company in the Clearwater, FL area!
Shift - 1st Shift - 7:00 am- 3:30 pm
Salary - $60,000 to $70,000/yearly
Location - Clearwater, FL
The Inventory & Buyer Specialist is a key member of the procurement & purchasing team, responsible for Inventory purchasing, planning, inventory management and forecasting.
- As key supply chain interface on new projects and products, lead the effort to streamline the creation of accurate BOM specifications and developing a robust long lead strategy.
- Develop purchasing strategy for consolidated buys and work to better leverage suppliers.
- Develop strong vendor relationships for handled products.
- Learn the procurement system expertly (Sage 100c & Sage Inventory Advisor)
- Purchasing responsibility for strategic accounts.
- Track costs and prepare analysis to aid in pricing
- Prepare Inventory related budgets, forecasts, financial metrics reports & perform analysis
- Preform various Inventory account reconciliations
- Maintain ERP and conduct audits on inventory
- Develop and provide weekly reports to management on expenditures.
- Achieve or exceed standards set by Management for fill rate, Inventory turnover, DCOS-Days Cost of Sales, SKU rationalization, and reduction of overstocks and aged inventory.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
-- Excellent Organizational Skills
-- Excellent verbal/written skills
-- 2 years minimum experience working in a manufacturing or cost accounting environment.
-- Strong knowledge in Cost Accounting
-- Must be able to work within deadlines and provide timely reporting
-- APICS training and certification preferred.
-- Desire to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
-- Fluent with the Microsoft Suite of products with advanced level excel skills.
-- Experience with Sage ERP & Sage Inventory Advisor preferred.
-- Assist in training including be cross trained with the Purchasing Assistant.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Accounting or related major.
- Production/Manufacturing experience
- Inventory analysis and tracking
- Must be a self starter, highly dependable/reliable and work with little supervision.
- Strong accounting understanding with cost accounting experience a plus
- Must have a great can do attitude, detail oriented able to meet deadlines and possess strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Lean Principles & Language, UL Standards, and NFPA standards is a plus.
- Knowledge of UL standards and NFPA standards a plus.
- APICS training and certification in production control and inventory management a plus.
If interested in this position, please apply online today with your resume attached! Or feel free to email directly to Kaitlynne.Fuller@randstadusa.com.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and you will need an updated resume in order to be considered!
For any questions, give our office a call at 727/521-5660!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.