Production Associate- Multiple Shifts
Have you been looking for an entry level position that provides training and offers overtime? Have you wanted to work for an industry leader in a fun, energetic environment?
Randstad is recruiting for a very well-known food manufacturer of various frozen food products and is hiring now! There are countless benefits to working with Randstad and our client: Medical, dental and vision, 401k, gym discounts, cell phone plan discounts; a full service cafeteria; and an on-site store with major discounts on the products you help make!
Hours can vary working either 8 or 10 hour shifts:
1st Shift: 5:00am-2:30pm $11.50/hr to $14.50/hr with pay progression
2nd Shift: 2:00pm-12:00am $12.00/hr to $15.00/hr with pay progression
3rd Shift: 10:00pm-6:30am $12.00/hr to $15.00/hr with pay progression
***Pay increase to $18.00/hr+ upon hire in with company***
The job duties and responsibilities of the Production Associate include but are not limited to:
- Material handling
- Weigh raw ingredients using digital scales
- Record batch weights and measures
- Operate mixing equipment
- Work closely with Production Manager to ensure finished product meets all specs
- Maintain cleanliness of production machinery
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Certain positions may require handling of frozen fish filets, tuna, and other food materials
- Ability to lift 40-50lbs repeatedly
- Ability to read and interpret digital scales and record data
- Ability to operate machinery, making minor adjustments along the way
- Ablility to multi task
- Must have high attention to detail
- Complete food safety related checks and associated paperwork.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and the general food safety standards
- GED or high school diploma required
- We are looking for candidates with experience working in a fast paced work environment
- Must submit to drug screen and background check (backgrounds are reviewed on a case by case basis)
- Reliable transportation
Benefits: Temp-to-Hire; Advancement Opportunities; Climate Controlled; Weekly Pay; State of the Art Facility; Great Company Culture; On Site Cafeteria; Eligible for major discounts on products; free college classes
Interested candidates should apply online, we also welcome walk in interviews Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.