Randstad is looking for Assemblers for a medical manufacturing company in the Clearwater area!
Shift - 1st - 6:00 AM- 4:30 PM
4 days a week, 10 hour shifts
Manufacturing Assembler will perform various manufacturing tasks in support of company goals, guidelines, and regulatory requirements to produce components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies.
- Build assemblies using work instructions, work orders, and drawings as a guide.
- Includes assembling sub-assemblies, complete or final assemblies for a range of product sizes within the product line.
- Rotate through different tasks on the assembly line.
- Hand assembly and visual inspection
- Setting up equipment and operation
- Align, fit and adjust parts to meet operating requirements of procedure.
- Achieve daily production goals while ensuring compliance to company manufacturing instructions
- Maintain and complete necessary quality documentation.
- Working independently and within a team
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Use only formally approved procedures, records, documents and specifications known as "Control Documents" (e.g., device history records, data collection forms, drawings, procedures, and specifications).
- Use only calibrated and maintained equipment.
- Immediately bring to the attention of the Supervisor, Manager, or the Quality Assurance Department any possible deviations to specified Standard Operating Procedures or Work Instructions he/she may notice.
- Ensure no components, parts, manufactured materials or products will be released unless they meet all inspections and test criteria
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions relating to the functions performed.
- Work independently and within a functional team
- Be flexible and open to change; self-directed and motivated; task oriented
- Manage conflict in a positive manner
- Stand long periods of time and perform hand intensive repetitive assembly of product(s)
- Must possess good verbal and written skills
- Quality focus
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Quick learner; and possess strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested please apply here directly with your resume!
For immediate consideration, please send resume to email@example.com, or call our office at 727-521-5660!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.