FULL TIME PRODUCT / MACHINE ASSEMBLER
Company in Somerset seeking a full time product / machine assembler. Leading manufacturer and supplier of coating machinery and products that satisfy the needs of the print and graphic industry worldwide.
- Assemble products/machines according to prints
- Wire panels according to wiring diagrams
- Build pallets and pack equipment for shipping
- Assist with stock, inventory control and organizing warehouse
- Receive incoming items and store properly
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Experience in Product / Machine / Electrical Assembly
1 year experience preferred (will train)
No Degree Required
- Ability to read, understand and work from blueprints/schematics
- Ability to use standard handheld tools
- Self-motivated and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work overtime if required
Competitive Compensation Package Provided!
If you are interested please apply to this job posting and/or send me your resume at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.