Randstad has partnered with a medium size anilox roll cleaning company and we are looking for a highly skilled Field Service Technician. This company has developed a cutting-edge anilox roll product that deep clean anilox rolls for printing companies. We are looking for a Field Service Technician that is looking for opportunity for growth and is open to a new opportunity.
We are looking for a candidate that is familiar with manufacturing and machine maintenance repair that can learn our cleaning process. This individual will be trained on the processes 100%.
The position requires travel up to 50% of the time.
Shift: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
Rate of Pay: $21.00 - $22.00 DOQ
- Safely clean rolls at customer's facilities throughout the region.
- Quickly forward all cleaning paperwork and communicate customer's feedback to home office
- Submit timely roll reports to home office for dissemination to customers.
- Operate company vehicle and equipment in a safe and courteous manner
- Train on new equipment sales and perform system demonstrations.
- Provide telephone support to customers on equipment.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Familiar with manufacturing or machine repair
- Able to use hand tools and power tools
- Able to read Blue prints and or schematics
- High School diploma
- Valid Drivers License and Clean Driving Record
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, you can apply the following way:
-Call Ross at 952.229.6996
-Email email@example.com with a resume
-Apply at www.randstadusa.com
-Walk in to our office Monday through Thursday between 9 AM and 3 PM. We are located at: 8069 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, MN 55113
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.