Receiving Material Handler
Randstad is looking for Receiving Material Handlers for the over night shift. Receiving Material Handler must have tow motor experience Little Tikes believes every day is an adventure with always more to discover. We make the finest American products encouraging active, imaginative play that gets small bodies moving, sparks curiosity, creates wonder and lets kids dream big.
- Basic Purpose Provide movement of all products, finished goods and components.
- Essential Functions Receiving Receives components from suppliers, outside warehouses by unloading trucks and stacking items neatly in warehouse.
- Receives finished goods from outside warehouses.
- Receives any incoming equipment or supplies.
- Additional FunctionsStock production lines.
- Prepare paperwork for outgoing shipments.
- Enters production for both components and finished goods.
- Moves components and finished goods to warehouse or staging areas.
- Dispose of trash, skids and bail corrugated.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Minimum Requirements Must have a fork lift truck license or be able to obtain license within 2 weeks.
- Accurate in filling out bundle tags and trailer load logs.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 80 pounds.
- Must pass all safety training.
EnvironmentWorks individually or in teams with minimum supervision.
Work area is noisy and can be hot/cold during summer or winter weather.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.