Production Team Lead
Randstad has a Direct Hire opportunity for a Team Lead with a manufacturing facility in Clinton. This position is on 1st shift and pays $18/hr. Candidates must have experience in manufacturing leadership, specifically assembly. This is a great opportunity to start working directly with a growing company that offers competitive benefits, insurance, 401k and more!
- Support Production to achieve production requirements, promote compliance with quality standards and operational procedures.
- Assist Production Supervisor in daily production activities
- Monitor production on assigned lines, report any maintenance or quality related issues to Assistant Manager/Supervisor.
- Ensure operator compliance with 5S, standard work, safety and quality standards and procedures
- Assist Supervisors to review defects and rejects on lines during production.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Participate in Kaizen and other improvement activities
- Knowledge of 5S and lean manufacturing
- Problem solving techniques
- Minimum of one year in a team lead position within manufacturing
- High School education or equivalent
To be considered, please apply online or contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-705-7355.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.