Warehouse General Labor/ Cherry Picker
Are you ready to start your career with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Work for a Furniture Home Store retailer!
We are looking to fill general warehouse, load/unload positions near 35th Ave and Van Buren.
This position is 5 days a week from 6am-until the work is complete. Overtime is also regularly available.
- Provide General Facility Support Functions
- Operate a cherry picker
- Load/ Unloading
- Assembly Furniture for Display
- Customer Pick up and Receiving merchandise
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work independently
- Great customer service skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma
- Warehouse experience preferred
at Give us a call 602-627-5233
Or, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.