Warehouse General Labor
Are you a night owl looking to make extra money during the holidays? Come work as a package handler in a warehouse for a large distribution company located in Vancouver. You will be offloading and sorting incoming packages for distribution and preparing outgoing freight for delivery. This is a Monday - Friday job starting between 1:30AM - 2:30AM and usually done by 9AM.
- Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Program.
- Offload all inbound freight for distribution.
- Sort packages according to destination by sort code.
- Check for incorrect zip codes and destination codes to prevent missorted packages.
- Examine appearance of outgoing packages for damage.
- Load all sorted freight on outbound trucks.
- Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
Working hours: 1:30 AM - 9:00 AM
-Can handle materials in a warehouse environment
-Can take direction
-Must have a strong work ethic (can show up to work on time, not call out sick)
No Degree Required
Must be able to pass criminal background check and have reliable transportation
For immediate consideration please call Monique at 503 620-6074
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.