Manufacturer in Tualatin is looking for an experienced shipping clerk for their growing team. This is a day shift, M-F position that will pay up to $17 an hour.
- Perform all aspects of shipping and receiving such as pull and package orders, palletize product, create shipping labels, etc.
- Follow instructions on pick list and accurately pull product
- Verify that paperwork is consistent with shipping labels
- Move, stack, store and transfer materials and merchandise throughout the facility as needed
- Assist with kitting and assembly for shipping and inventory as needed
- Perform visual inspections to ensure product quality is met
- Use computer for shipping and inventory
- Assist in will call and maintain positive customer relations
- Operate forklift as needed
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- At least one year of shipping experience
- Prior experience operating a forklift, hand truck and/or pallet jack
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Exemplary attention to detail and a high-energy, positive attitude
- Great communication skills and the ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work on their feet for an entire shift
- A proven track record of excellent attendance and punctuality
- A high school diploma or GED
Our client offers an excellent benefits package, 401k with company contributions and matching, as well as vacation, holidays and sick pay. If you're interested in this opportunity please apply online, e-mail your resume to Kelsey.Dean@randstadusa.com and/or call our office at (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.