Randstad is currently seeking a Grinder for our valued client in Tualatin. Job duties will be done under limited supervision and will require a variety of tasks; however, the primary job function will be basic manufacturing in a production environment. Previous manufacturing experience is a plus and the use of basic hand tools in prior positions is preferred.
This is a 90 day temporary-to-hire opportunity, and a great way to become a part of a well-established and highly reputable company.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Grind/smooth parts by use of hand-held and fixed pedestal grinders and belt sanders
- Manually lift and position the part accordingly
- Manipulate the part for grinding of particular areas
- Perform final functionality test of product
- Perform while standing at a bench-top environment
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- At least one year of mechanical experience and/or a strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Previously worked in fast-pace and team oriented environment
- The ability to lift, carry and maneuver parts up to 50 pounds
- The ability to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Have a high school diploma or GED
If you're interested in this position or other Randstad opportunities e-mail your resume to Kelsey.Dean@randstadusa.com and/or call our office at (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.