Randstad has partnered with a medium sized Aerospace company. We are looking for a highly skilled Fitment Operator. The candidate will be responsible for sufficient quality and productivity norms while acting safely and following established procedures. With the utilization of press brakes, bend, form and shape metal parts to produce JDAM components.
Rate of Pay: $15.00 - $$16.00 DOQ
If you are interested in applying for this position, please call me at 952.229.6996, e-mail me at email@example.com or text me at my company text message account at 651.560.3076.
- Required to modify metal JDAM components using mechanical forces in order to fit the assembly body.
- Responsible to perform work on Press Brake.
- Comply with safety rules including PPE and OSHA standards and report unsafe conditions to management.
- Read and work from process documentation, drawings, templates, and specifications and do simple part inspection.
- Make necessary adjustments to maintain production within specifications.
- Responsible for conformance to job specifications, following proper procedures, and quality of workmanship.
- Proficient at using the computer to clock in and out of jobs and obtaining and recording process data.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe environment and maintains 5 ??S?? standards.
- Contribute to Lean initiatives with management resulting in the elimination of wastes including overproduction, defects, transportation, waiting, inventory, motion and over-processing.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to understand and follow work direction.
- Physical strength and stamina to perform job duties and responsibilities.
- Math skills including the ability to accurately report part counts and to make computations as necessary to adjust equipment to make acceptable parts.
- 1 year Manufacturing Experience
The team is looking for a candidate that is reliable and wants an opportunity to grow.
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, you can apply the following way:\
- Apply to this posting
- Call Ross at 952-229-6996
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org *with a resume*
- Walk in to our office Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 3 PM. We are located at:
8069 Brooklyn BLVD
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.