Our partner in Chester is looking for a full time warehouse associate with forklift experience!
If you are a consistently on time person with a desire to do a great job and work safely in a warehouse environment- this job is for you!
- Keep track of all incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Load & unload all trucks.
- Inspect incoming inventory for location details, quality, accuracy and defects.
- Process all inventory through internal system using scanner & inventory management system called SAGE.
- Training on this system will be available! No experience required. Any MRP or ERP experience is a plus!
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Must have previous experience operating a forklift .
Must be comfortable using computers.
Strong attention to detail.
Must submit to background and drug screen.
Please apply today with your updated resume!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.