Randstad is seeking qualified candidates with 5+ years of experience as a Maintenance Mechanic for a manufacturing plant in Woodland, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity.
This position is mainly responsible for the mechanical and electrical maintenance of all equipment including repair and preventative maintenance.
- Isolate electronic problems
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electrical heater control systems
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on a variety of production equipment
- Complete general repairs to building and structures as required
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Knowledge of AC motors/controls, DC motors/controls, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Experience working with PLC and electrical, E2 license preferred
- Experience with fabrication, welding, and plumbing
- Experience with facilities maintenance
- Must have the ability to learn tool changes and machine setups on production and packaging equipment
- Must have the ability to learn and follow written procedures as they relate to work orders, PM schedules, and Process Safety Management maintenance procedures with minimal supervision
- Must possess a working knowledge of multi meters, amp meters, and various testing equipment
- 5+ years of maintenance experience, preferred
- Ability to stand/move for entire work shift to operate equipment and fulfill job responsibilities - includes walking, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, reaching, squatting, pushing and pulling and repetitive hand, arm, wrist and leg motions
If interested please apply to the posting and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.