FULL TIME/LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE!
Are you looking for a long term opportunity for work? Steady hours? Full-time?
We are seeking skilled warehouse candidates responsible for functions to include unloading and unpacking shipments, inventory, pulling orders, and data entry into computerized inventory control system. Various shifts are available including first and second shift! Flexible hours are required and overtime is offered!
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Minimum 6 months experience with RF scanner.
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation.
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance for prolonged periods.
- Read labels and process incoming and outgoing orders.
No Degree Required
2 locations in Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga, CASHIFT TIMES:
Monday - Saturday (Saturdays may be required for OT.)
First: 6AM - 2:30PM (Overtime up to 12 hour days)
Second: 2PM - 10:30PM (Overtime up to 12 hour days)
Third: 10:00PM - 6:30AM (Overtime up to 12 hour days)PAY RATES:
$13.50 - 14.25/hour depending on the shift
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -If you are interested and qualified for this position please email your resume or call our Randstad Ontario office!
E: Kelley.Gee@randstadusa.com DON'T DELAY, CALL TODAY!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.