Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within the department which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks.
??? Support day to day maintenance activities and projects.
??? Support manufacturing production needs.
Repair equipment and assist with layout changes.
??? Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled on fabrication equipment as scheduled.
??? Perform preventative maintenance on assembly and facility equipment as scheduled.
??? Troubleshoot and diagnose fabrication equipment failures.
??? Maintain scrap/recycle material programs.
??? Provide general maintenance and housekeeping support in production areas.
??? Complete self-directed projects as assigned.
??? Perform daily maintenance tasks as assigned by maintenance supervisor.REQUIREMENTS:
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- High school diploma or GED and possess a valid North Carolina driver's license.
- General mechanical background is required.
- Heavy lifting is required.
- Experience with industrial electrical background and working with electrical circuits is preferred.
- Experience with 110 volt and 480 volt circuits, and general mechanical maintenance background.
- Must have knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic operating systems.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Flexible hours may be required.
- Must be willing and able to learn new skills and be flexible enough to support manufacturing production needs
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
breakdown, calibrate, diagnose, equipment, field service technician, machine maintenance, maintenance mechanic, malfunction, mechanical, troubleshoot
Please contact jacob.vernon@randstadusa ASAP if you are interested in this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.