A high-volume manufacturing organization is seeking qualified Assemblers for their Rocklin, CA location!
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 2:15pm - 12:45am
Location: Rocklin, CA
What's in it for you?
- Schedules that accommodate your lifestyle
- Weekly paychecks
- Medical, dental, vision
- Rotate through multiple assembly lines depending on need
- Verify the parts required for production prior to assembly
- Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
- Maintain and service all equipment when necessary
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste
- Maintain a safe and hazard-free work space
Working hours: 2:15 PM - 12:45 AM
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Read and understand instructions on a monitor written in English
- Ability to follow safety requirements, including the use of ear and eye protection
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to remain alert and aware of surroundings to ensure safety
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred
- Willingness to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
- You must be reliable and punctual for each shift
Apply now and include a copy of your most current resume when you apply. If your skills and experience are a good fit for this position, a member of our team will be in contact with you!
For further information please call (916) 774-4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-ins with resumes are welcome Monday - Friday between 9:00am and 4:00pm at 2901 Douglas Blvd, Suite 310, Roseville, CA 95661
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.