2nd shift Material Handler
Enjoy working with toys? Would you like a discount on toys? Work with us get 70% off your toy order.
Come work with a company that like to be creative, be bold and help children explore their world and imaginations that make products that inspire open-ended thinking and encourage kids to see new possibilities.
Randstad has immediate openings for 1st & 2nd shift material handlers at a well established toy distributor here in the Tracy area.
- Work in a team of 2-5 associates
- Offloading shipping containers
- Palletizing & shrink wrapping
- Lifting 10-45 lbs constantly (50-80 lbs with team lift)y
- Follow directions given by the lead/supervisor
- Use of a manual pallet jack
Working hours: 4:30 PM - 1:00 AM
- Entry Level
- Ability to lift 10-45 lbs constantly
- Ability to wrap pallets
- Ability to take direction from a lead/supervisor
- Ability to use a manual pallet jack (will train)
No Degree Required
- 6 months of previous material handling experience
- Will be required to work overtime on an as needed basis
- Weekend work will be required (especially during the holiday season)
- Standing on your feet 8 hours a day
If this is something you are interests you, please feel free to send your resume out to Vincent Minatre or Nancy Soto at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can call/text us at 209/635-0276
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.