Randstad has partnered with a local manufacturing company that is in search of experienced machine operators/programmers
1st, 2nd, and Weekend shifts available!
$35-40/hr based upon experience
Competitive benefits & PTO package
- Candidates will be responsible for setting up, programming and operating CNC machinery
- Ability to work independently with very little supervision
- Ensure that parts meet company and customer quality standards
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Candidates should be familiar with the following machines / equipment:
- Citizen M32
- Citizen K-16
- Citizen L-20
- Integrex Mill-Turn Work Centers
- Mazak 100 & 200 Turning Centers
- Robotic Drill
- 3+ years of experience setting up, programming, and operating CNC machinery
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to manage time effectively and independently
If the above description sounds like a position you would be interested in exploring further please reach out to Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 651-633-4080!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.