Warehouse General Labor - Picking/ Packing
Large distribution company is looking for extra help during the holiday season, but can certainly evolve into something more long term! There are open position for Picking, Packing and the Shipping Dept. Schedule is Thursday - Monday, primarily working 10-12 hours per shift.
- Warehouse duties include but not limited to:
-Pick/Pack/Ship up to 50lbs
-Receiving -Inventory Management (Cycle Counts, Bin Locations, Etc)
-Keeping Warehouse clean and organized.
- Be able to pass Drug Screening / Background Check / Right to work in the US
- Ability to make it to work everyday
- Ability to show up on time
- Have reliable transportation
- Have warehouse pick/pack/ship experience.
- Lift up to 50 lbs
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Pulls order accurately, according to RF unit and order ticket. Verifies orders before sending to pack station.
- Manifest cartons using carrier manifest stations and verifying the carton label to the pick-ticket.
- Packs orders according to order ticket paying attention to items.
- Use warehouse equipment, RF units, RF scanner.
- General housekeeping of warehouse and pack stations.
- Restocking pack stations with shipping supplies (boxes, bubble wrap, paper, air pillows, etc.) return totes and carts to proper areas.
No Degree Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum six months to a year in a distribution center environment.
- Basic computer skills; RF unit experience helpful.
- Ability to read, write and type English; attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to work required overtime with little to no notice.
For any questions, feel free to call Ontario office (909) 391-6196.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.