Project Manager needed for a well established company in Volusia County. This Project Manager role provides management oversight and leadership for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating employees, equipment, materials and subcontractors and maintaining relationships with the client, while ensuring that contract documents are being followed, and work is proceeding with quality, on schedule and within budget.
Responsible for timely and organized completion of entire pre-job planning process along with proper communication and dissemination of all pertinent information
- Responsible for the creation and administration of construction contracts, subcontracts, and purchase orders
- Responsible for project submittal creation and review process between field operations, subcontractors and suppliers
- Responsible for proactively identifying project changes and for estimating, obtaining, and managing change orders
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of road construction including underground utilities, grading, earthwork, and road work
- Ability to read and understand civil plans
- 10 years civil construction experience
- 5 years as manager or site superintendent
- Highly motivated and team oriented
This is a direct hire opportunity for a company offering competitive pay and benefits! If this job fits your work experience and skills set simply hit the apply button today! You can also call Nancy at the Randstad Ormond Beach office for more details, 386-615-1388. Immediate interviews for qualified candidates!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.