FORKLIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN STATEN ISLAND
FRIDAY - MONDAY | TEMP TO PERM
5:00 AM - 3:30 PM | $16/HR
Performs various manual operations and operates equipment in a warehouse and logistics process. Receives, identifies, stores, picks and moves goods and material and operates hand trucks, pallet jacks, forklifts, palletizers and other equipment as required.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Performs various manual labor functions such as picking inventory, counting cargo, product and material and hand staging and loading goods; uses manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack.
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within assigned area.
- Prepares and assembles orders, moves materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, pallets or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, product code and related characteristics; tend to be more routine or typical.
- Operates a forklift once certified and required; operation tends to be more limited or is less complex operation/movements.
- Completes or verifies appropriate forms, documents, labels and other information to ensure the accuracy of inventory, monitor and track material and successful receiving and/or delivery of goods; tends to be basic information or standard in nature.
- Operates hand tools to close or open bales, build or tear down crates, and other containers or material; tends to be more predictable packaging.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and a safe and effective work environment.
- Assists with identifying potential operational or service concerns, notifies appropriate co-workers and assists with resolving.
- Performs various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, cleaning docks, staging, packing, racking and related storage areas, proper storing equipment, basic preventative maintenance and related tasks.
- Develops and maintains excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times, such as working collaboratively, providing timely communications and instruction and assisting with operations as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
No Degree Required
1 Year Minimum Forklift Experience Required !!!
Please call our office 908-791-0780 or send me an email if you are interested Danielle.Dole@randstadusa.com. Interviewing ASAP!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.