Do you like a fast paced environment? Are you quick at pulling orders manually? A national medical supply company in Huntington Beach is looking for you! In this position you will be required to pull, package and ship customers orders,supplies and equipment in a safe, effective and timely manner. This is a full time temp to hire opportunity. 1st shift 9 am to 6 pm
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Processes daily orders in a timely and accurate manner according to department standards in a pick / pack environment.
- Picks priority shipments first as communicated by the supervisor.
- Boxes and packs orders with packing materials to insure safe delivery.
- Pulls product for orders; verifying product numbers and quantity.
- Verifies that order is pulled correctly.
- Stocks shelves accurately.
- Ensures regulatory compliance, process controls and safety standards are met.
- Ensures all company, employee and regulatory policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintains an organized, safe work environment.
- Knows and follows all safety rules.
- Rotates stock and ensures date stickers are on all product.
- Ensures no expired product is on the shelves.
- Keeps warehouse clean.
- Ability to work occasional long hours as required
- Must meeting picking standards; at the conclusion of the initiation stage, must pick 18 orders per hour
- Weekly Hourly Targets for new employees:
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Attendance and punctuality is a must
- Must be able to meet daily minimum productivity numbers for pulling and packing/shipping.
- Must be agile and able to move at a very quick pace while fast on your feet.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to read and write English in order to analyze and compare information
- Must work well in a team
- May be required to operate (once certified) a fork-lift and cut wafers
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Week 1- 10 orders per hour
Week 2 - 13 orders per hour
Week 3 - 15 orders per hour
Week 4 -18 orders per hour
High school diploma or equivalent required
Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Must be able to be stand most of the day
Urgent need click to apply to the posting and call our branch to discuss your next career opportunity. 714.939.1266
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.