Are you driven by the quality and craftsmanship of your welds? Would you like to work in a clean, organized, and comfortable environment where you are afforded access to first class materials and equipment? Is your commitment to welding such that you live for it? We would like you to consider this opportunity!! Welders will put their expertise on display in the manufacturing of world class commercial size chillers. Utilizing the GMAW-P welding process (aka MIG), you will turn a flat sheet of low carbon steel into a powerful beast of a machine!!
Welding is performed on pressure vessels which will be inspected and stamped upon successful completion.
The regular schedule runs Monday through Thursday.- If scheduled, Friday through Sunday is considered mandatory unless otherwise communicated. Also Friday through Sunday may begin and end an hour earlier (e.g. 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM)
Starting pay is $17.00 per hour. Negotiable for those exhibiting proven experience such as prior 6G certification.
The facility is climate controlled and offers a full service cafeteria serving both breakfast and lunch.
All safety training and applicable certifications will be provided.
- Produce welds that are smooth, nonporous, consistent, and penetrating that are able to withstand predetermined PSI requirements
- Perform fillet and groove welds in all positions (e.g. 6G)
- Follow all required procedures per customer specs
- Utilize the use of appropriate jigs and fixtures to assist in the assembly process.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The successful candidate will possess and meet the following qualifications:
- Must pass 2G GMAW-P test on 3/8" low carbon steel plate with a backing bar
- Pass a medical screening exam (Audiogram, Eye, PFT, etc)
- Be able to correctly read and decipher schematics, blueprints, cut lists, etc.
- Lift 20-50 lbs. as needed throughout a normal workday
Resumes should include the following information:
- Test Positions: 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, 6G, 6GR, 1F, 2F, 3F, 4F, or All
- Production Positions: Flat, Horizontal, Overhead, Vertical
- Applicable Construction Codes: ASME, API, AWS (D1.1, 1.2, 1.6, D1.9, etc)
All applicants must pass a background, drug, and medical screen.
A minimum High School diploma or GED is required in order to apply.- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to put your welding skills to the test. You will receive top notch on the job training and receive ASME certification. If you are looking to work alongside the best Welders in the industry, are an avid Welder who takes pride in their trade, and are eager to prove your metal then please apply with your resume. All applicants should own their own weld helmet, gloves, steel toed shoes, and other applicable equipment in preparation for the initial 2G test.
Candidates who are able to provide prior 6G certification will receive immediate consideration.
Please apply with resume at www.randstadusa.com
Resumes may also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.