Randstad has partnered with a client looking for an electrical control technician/ Maintenance Mechanic to join their team. The shift will require every other weekend and is overnight from 7p-7am.
* Edit and troubleshoot PLC's
* Work as a team to complete tasks
* Maintenance- safe rectification of machinery
Working hours: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
* Proficient in PLC and HMI Systems
* Thorough understanding of all electrical components and devices
* Experience with PID and control loops
* Speed feedback devices theory and operation understanding
No Degree Required
* At least 5 years experience
If interested, please reach out to email@example.com and apply to this posting. Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.