Prepares production schedules for business unit or organization. Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders. Arranges orders into a sequential work schedule. Examines production specifications and capacity data, and performs mathematical calculations to determine production processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
1. Translates orders into a sequential work schedule.
2. Analyzes production specifications and capacity data, and performs mathematical calculations to determine production processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
3. Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established production sequences and lead times using the MRP daily reports.
4. Plans sequence of operations and updates routings accordingly.
5. Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
6. Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
7. Prepares production reports.
8. May prepare lists and purchase orders to obtain required materials, tools, and equipment.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1. Manufacturing resource planning (MRP) and Materials requirements planning
2. Shop floor/Manufacturing experience
3. Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
4. Production planning/scheduling experience
5. Knowledge of MS project (excel, word, access)
6. Good with problem solving and analysis
7. Good communication and leadership skills
8. Lean manufacturing skills a plus
1. Bachelor??s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
2. 2-5 years?? experience
Must submit a resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.