Do you like working on machines? Do you like to problem solve? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for experienced Industrial Manufacturing Maintenance Technicians. The maintenance department is responsible for maintaining complex production machinery. Technicians ensure the equipment and systems are running efficiently and at optimal capacity to meet production needs.
- Safety oriented - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at ALL times
- Understand and perform new machine installation
- Working knowledge of pneumatics
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Excellent attendance
- Hands on maintenance experience of manufacturing equipment, including electrical maintenance
- Ability to troubleshoot and follow through with repairs of manufacturing equipment and electronic controls
- Read and understand technical/repair manuals and vendor resources
- Experience using electrical testing equipment
- Expert knowledge and use of power and hand tools
- Experience with PLC/CNC operation
No Degree Required
- Min. of 2 years related industry experience preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience with Lock Out Tag Out
Come get YOUR job today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.