Randstad is currently seeking candidates for the position of Mechanical Engineer with a Chattanooga area company. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. The position will be day shift oriented hours and the salary will range up to $75k/yr depending upon experience.
- Follow all general safety regulations and use provided safety equipment as required. See JSA & PDA for this position for details safety instructions
- Understand TS / ISO requirements /Quality Policy. Always follow work instructions and procedures as established through Quality Policy
- Utilize CAD software
- Design tooling used in creating fabricated foam parts as applicable
- Maintains QS documents concerning manufacturing processes
- Create product parts, tooling, and QA drawings as applicable
- Respond to customer inquiries about products and quality concerns as applicable
- Create solutions to manufacturing problems
- Assist in pricing quotes for new products as applicable
- Provide training to other operators, electricians and mechanics necessary on products, processes
- Participate in health & safety and quality audit process
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.,) in its most difficult phases. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, 5S, and Kaizen is a plus
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please apply online at www.randstadusa.com or send resume to Ginger Goforth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.