The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Forklift Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the powered industrial truck and may also be required to perform production line/shipping duties.- The following is a list of responsiblities that are associated with the position:
- Load & unload product safely and responsible for moving product to storage locations in a warehouse environment
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas to designated location
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Load trucks with an electric pallet jack
- Stack orders on pallet to prepare for shipment
- Maintain a fast pace environment
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 5:30 PM
--Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
--Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in routine situations.
--Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb, stoop, talk, hear and see for extended periods of time; ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds; specific vision abilities include close vision, peripheral vision, depth-perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
-Pallet jack or Forklift experience
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours at a time
- Ability to work 50+ hours per week
- Must have a minimum of 6 months forklift operator experience
- Able to provide 2 valid references
- All candidates are required to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Talent must have a valid forklift certification
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.